Gothic Quarter, next to Ramblas and Plaza Real. Spacious flat of 108 m2 (including loft of 31 m2), in two levels, open plan. Tiled and parquet floors in the upper level. Regal building with lift, in pedestrian street 5 minutes from the sea and 10 minutes from Plaza Catalunya, with video surveillance cameras.
On the first level, living-dining room with 4-seater sofa, TV, shelving unit, equipped kitchen and complete bathroom with shower. On the upper level, double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and dressing room of more than one metre deep, large study table and shelves.
Ideal for couples, it is possible to accommodate an extra person if the sofa in the living-dining room is fitted out. Kitchen equipped with electrical appliances: fridge, oven, washing machine, microwave, Nespresso.
The flat comes with bed linen and towels, as well as crockery and basic kitchen utensils.
Conditions of reservation
1. The apartment is considered booked once all the documents and the payments have been received.
2. Payments received as rent will not be refunded of the guest renounces the rental contract
3. The reservation will be automatically cancelled if the total payment of the reservation has not been received before the arrival date
4. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the approval of the owner
a. Letter of university admission,
b. Proof of payment of studies,
c. Proof of solvency and/or third-party guarantee.
a. Title of incorporation of the company,
b. Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company,
c. Corporate income tax filed in the last fiscal year (model 200).
a. Last three payslips,
b. Employment contract,
c. Last tax return.
a. Last income tax return,
b. Last three I.R.P.F. payment receipts,
c. Details of the manager or administrator.
a. Bank references or bank guarantee,
b. Proof of income abroad
c. Personal recommendations signed and sealed by the issuing body.
Once the documents has been received you will receive instructions on how to proceed with different payments during your reservation.
To reserve the apartment, you must pay the minimum amount corresponding to a monthly fee plus 5% of the total amount to the rental contract.
• Deposit: equivalent to 2 months of renting ( consult for stays of less than 3 months)
• Agency fee: non-refundable. The agency commission corresponds to 5% of the total amount of the contract and must be paid when confirming the reservation plus the month of renting.
It is necessary to plead for the security deposit which will depend of the length of the stay. You will have to pay between 1 and 2 of the monthly rent depending on the case.
The deposit is used to guarantee coverage of any damage caused to the apartment or its contents. By accepting our terms and conditions of use, you agree that any damage caused by you or any of your companions will be deducted from the deposit and that you will also be responsible for any damage exceeding the value of the deposit.
The deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the end of the contract, provided that the client leaves the apartment clean and in good condition after the final inspection.