Enjoy a unique shopping experience in a world of over 100 leading brands from Spain and around the world with reductions of up to 60%, all the year round.This village, designed in the 19th-century Catalan style with modernista architecture, offers a wide range of services: tourist office, tax-free shopping, pavement restaurants and cafés, children's play areas, etc.
A visit to La Roca Village offers:
- A fun experience for all the family.
- Items ranging from smart suits for the office to that outfit for a special occasion, as well as accessories and homeware.
- The trendiest brands for young people.
- Play area and a wide range of sweets and ice creams for the little ones.
La Roca Village Shopping Express bus running times 2013: dialy, Monday to Saturday*. * Open sundays 13rd January, 7th July and 15th and 22nd December.
- Departures from Barcelona-Passeig de Gràcia: 9am, 10am, 11am, 12am, 1pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm and 7pm. Return at: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 9pm.
- Departures from Barcelona-Port: at 9.30am and 1pm. Return at: 3pm or 5.30pm.
- Departures from Barcelona-Fòrum: at 9.45am and 1.15pm. Return at: 3pm or 5.30pm. *The period between the departure time and return time can be no greater than 8 hours.
- Boat trip along the Barcelona coastline.
- Multilingual guide on board.
- Visit to Roca Village.
- Chic Pass (special discount or gift depending on the season).
Closed: 1st May, 24th June, 15th August, 11st September, 29th November, 25th and 26th December.
Departures for La Roca Village Shopping Express bus in Barcelona:
- Barcelona-Passeig de Gràcia: Passeig de Gràcia, 6. Metro L3: Catalunya. Bus: 16, 17, 22, 24, 28, 41, 42, 47, 55, 58, 67, 68 and 101.mapa
- Barcelona-Port: Plaça de les Drassanes, 1. Metro L3/L4: Paral·lel, L3: Drassanes Bus: 36, 64 and 91. mapa
- Barcelona-Fòrum: LLull, 395. Metro L5: Maresme-Fòrum. Bus: 7, 41 and 141. mapa