AVAILABLE FROM MARCH 10
Designed by a renowned architect, this super loft can accommodate 4 people. In the center of Barcelona, quiet and fully equipped, just 5 minutes from Plaza Catalunya. Our comfortable and charming loft of 60 m2 has a separate spacious double bedroom, 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen or spacious living room, has a maximum capacity for 4 people. It provides all the bedding and towels, has a double sofa bed. Full equipped and decorated in a modern style, with a pleasant, comfortable and bright cozy atmosphere that make this the ideal apartment for family and friends who want to enjoy Barcelona. Located in a privileged and quiet area. The My Space Barcelona team offer an optimal, efficient and close guarantee service throughout your stay.
Area and environment:
It is located in the heart of Barcelona, next to the Plaza Universidad, just five minutes from Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and Paseo de Gracia, commercial and architectural hub of Barcelona, where you can admire the emblematic modernist buildings of the architect Antonio Gaudi: La Pedrera (Casa Mila) and Casa Batllo.
It is surrounded by cinemas and theaters and superbly connected to the rest of the city by public transportation: Metro L1-L2 (stop Universitat), Metro L3-L4 (stop Paseo de Gracia), Metro L5 (stop Clinic Hospital) and several buses . Direct connection to the airport: Aerobus (every 5 min from Plaça Catalunya..) and RENFE (trains from Paseo de Gracia).
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
Conditions of reservation
1. The apartment is considered booked once all the documents and the payments have been received.
2. Payments received as rent will not be refunded of the guest renounces the rental contract
3. The reservation will be automatically cancelled if the total payment of the reservation has not been received before the arrival date
4. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the approval of the owner
a. Letter of university admission,
b. Proof of payment of studies,
c. Proof of solvency and/or third-party guarantee.
a. Title of incorporation of the company,
b. Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company,
c. Corporate income tax filed in the last fiscal year (model 200).
a. Last three payslips,
b. Employment contract,
c. Last tax return.
a. Last income tax return,
b. Last three I.R.P.F. payment receipts,
c. Details of the manager or administrator.
a. Bank references or bank guarantee,
b. Proof of income abroad
c. Personal recommendations signed and sealed by the issuing body.
Once the documents has been received you will receive instructions on how to proceed with different payments during your reservation.
To reserve the apartment, you must pay the minimum amount corresponding to a monthly fee plus 5% of the total amount to the rental contract.
• Deposit: equivalent to 2 months of renting ( consult for stays of less than 3 months)
• Agency fee: non-refundable. The agency commission corresponds to 5% of the total amount of the contract and must be paid when confirming the reservation plus the month of renting.
It is necessary to plead for the security deposit which will depend of the length of the stay. You will have to pay between 1 and 2 of the monthly rent depending on the case.
The deposit is used to guarantee coverage of any damage caused to the apartment or its contents. By accepting our terms and conditions of use, you agree that any damage caused by you or any of your companions will be deducted from the deposit and that you will also be responsible for any damage exceeding the value of the deposit.
The deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the end of the contract, provided that the client leaves the apartment clean and in good condition after the final inspection.