AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 30
This wonderful apartment is brand new, consists of 55m2 and has a capacity for two people, has a double room with double bed, fully equipped kitchen to prepare the best dishes, plus a bathroom.
Features brand new decór, with all the luxury details: towels, linens ... plus a good level equipment and technologies. It has alarm and security cameras.
Once arrived you will be greeted with champagne and all you'll need to have the best possible stay in Barcelona.
Location and environment:
This apartment is located in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, the oldest center of the city and its historic center, just to a few steps from the Ramblas and Portal del Angel, offering plenty of shops and restaurants with the most typical food of the city.
It is also an ideal area to visit places like: Gothic Church of Santa Maria del Pi, Portaferrissa, the New Square with the Cathedral of Barcelona, Plaza de Sant Felip Neri, and Plaza de Sant Jaume. You can also visit many museums and other tourist sites in the area.
This apartment has a good connection with public transport and accessible subway stations just to a few minutes walk. In addition to the bus stops and train stations.
1) It's strictly forbidden to have celebrations or make noise in the apartment or stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors calls us, we'll have to ask you kindly to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourism license.
2) It is not allowed to play music after 22: 00h inside or outside (terrace). Please respect the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed inside the property. Any damage inside the apartment will mean the loss of your deposit.
4) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of 100 €, to replace a new copy.
5) Remove the remaining waste before leaving.
6) Check in after 21:00 until 9:00 will be attached to an additional payment of 30 € and 50€ (2:00-8:00)
If any of these rules is not fulfilled it will lead to loss of deposit. In case of doubt please contact us.
Conditions of reservation
1. The apartment is considered booked once all the documents and the payments have been received.
2. Payments received as rent will not be refunded of the guest renounces the rental contract
3. The reservation will be automatically cancelled if the total payment of the reservation has not been received before the arrival date
4. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the approval of the owner
a. Letter of university admission,
b. Proof of payment of studies,
c. Proof of solvency and/or third-party guarantee.
a. Title of incorporation of the company,
b. Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company,
c. Corporate income tax filed in the last fiscal year (model 200).
a. Last three payslips,
b. Employment contract,
c. Last tax return.
a. Last income tax return,
b. Last three I.R.P.F. payment receipts,
c. Details of the manager or administrator.
a. Bank references or bank guarantee,
b. Proof of income abroad
c. Personal recommendations signed and sealed by the issuing body.
Once the documents has been received you will receive instructions on how to proceed with different payments during your reservation.
To reserve the apartment, you must pay the minimum amount corresponding to a monthly fee plus 5% of the total amount to the rental contract.
• Deposit: equivalent to 2 months of renting ( consult for stays of less than 3 months)
• Agency fee: non-refundable. The agency commission corresponds to 5% of the total amount of the contract and must be paid when confirming the reservation plus the month of renting.
It is necessary to plead for the security deposit which will depend of the length of the stay. You will have to pay between 1 and 2 of the monthly rent depending on the case.
The deposit is used to guarantee coverage of any damage caused to the apartment or its contents. By accepting our terms and conditions of use, you agree that any damage caused by you or any of your companions will be deducted from the deposit and that you will also be responsible for any damage exceeding the value of the deposit.
The deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the end of the contract, provided that the client leaves the apartment clean and in good condition after the final inspection.