AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 2
It is an original apartment of 50 square meters, with lots of personality, very bright and comfortable. The whole floor has roofs of Catalan vault in brick seen. There is a bedroom with a double bed, a shower in the bathroom, a living room and also a study area with bar, Wi-Fi and television. The kitchen is perfectly equipped with an all the necessary elements for cooking in the oven and the microwave in addition to refrigerator and washing machine.
Area and surroundings:
The apartment is located in Plaça de Trilla, in the neighborhood of Garcia where there is the Parc Guell.
Excellent communication with metro (L3 - Fontana station) and buses.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) The departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of 30 € (working day) and 50 € (holiday).
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
Conditions of reservation
1. The apartment is considered booked once all the documents and the payments have been received.
2. Payments received as rent will not be refunded of the guest renounces the rental contract
3. The reservation will be automatically cancelled if the total payment of the reservation has not been received before the arrival date
4. The acceptance of the reservation is subject to the approval of the owner
a. Letter of university admission,
b. Proof of payment of studies,
c. Proof of solvency and/or third-party guarantee.
a. Title of incorporation of the company,
b. Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company,
c. Corporate income tax filed in the last fiscal year (model 200).
a. Last three payslips,
b. Employment contract,
c. Last tax return.
a. Last income tax return,
b. Last three I.R.P.F. payment receipts,
c. Details of the manager or administrator.
a. Bank references or bank guarantee,
b. Proof of income abroad
c. Personal recommendations signed and sealed by the issuing body.
Once the documents has been received you will receive instructions on how to proceed with different payments during your reservation.
To reserve the apartment, you must pay the minimum amount corresponding to a monthly fee plus 5% of the total amount to the rental contract.
• Deposit: equivalent to 2 months of renting ( consult for stays of less than 3 months)
• Agency fee: non-refundable. The agency commission corresponds to 5% of the total amount of the contract and must be paid when confirming the reservation plus the month of renting.
It is necessary to plead for the security deposit which will depend of the length of the stay. You will have to pay between 1 and 2 of the monthly rent depending on the case.
The deposit is used to guarantee coverage of any damage caused to the apartment or its contents. By accepting our terms and conditions of use, you agree that any damage caused by you or any of your companions will be deducted from the deposit and that you will also be responsible for any damage exceeding the value of the deposit.
The deposit will be refunded within 30 days after the end of the contract, provided that the client leaves the apartment clean and in good condition after the final inspection.