Pedestrian street. Beautiful building dating from 1890. 20 metres from the Liceo, opposite Hotel España. A few meters from Mercat de la Boqueria, Las Ramblas, Plaza Catalunya, Plaza Real, Michelin-starred restaurants and fashionable hotels; Barcelona's intercultural leisure area par excellence; monasteries, Romanesque, Gothic, medieval, Baroque convents and museums of ancient and contemporary art.100% refurbished by renowned interior designer-decorator, with premium quality materials, it combines the most valued and traditional construction of Ciutat Vella with the most modern and comfortable design; fully and exquisitely furnished.
- Two separate suites with a large bedroom and bathroom. Grohe taps. Four 200x90 single beds or two 200x180 beds. Box spring beds, top-of-the-range mattresses, duvets, sheets, pillows, towels, etc. of the highest quality. Customized antique mirrors. Smart TV HD with wifi in each bedroom.
- Large living-dining room with integrated kitchen and metal island for the induction hob. Complete top-of-the-range appliances: extractor hood, fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, hoover, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, etc.
- State-of-the-art Daikin air conditioning in all rooms with cooling and heat pump.
- 50-inch 4K Smart TV in the living room.
- Natural wood parquet throughout the flat.
- Catalan vaulted ceiling of original brick with wooden beams treated with white paint.
- Modern led lighting.
- Designer furniturecombined with antiques. Large painting by a famous painter. Large format photos of the Liceo in the '60s.
- Seven large original windows, three of them with balconies.
- Complete wardrobes in suites.
- Latest generation router with wifi throughout the flat.
- Alarm with two detection cameras with remote photography.
- Reinforced entrance door with double security lock.
- Electric boiler for hot water.
- Safety deposit box.
- Communal roof terrace with beautiful views of Ciutat Vella (Dome of the Liceu, etc.). No lift
El Raval (Catalan pronunciation: [əl rəˈβal]) is a neighborhood in the Ciutat Vella district of Barcelona, the capital city of Catalonia. The neighborhood, especially the part closest to the old port, was formerly (informally) known as Barri Xinès or Barrio Chino, meaning 'Chinatown'. El Raval is one of the two historical neighborhoods that border La Rambla, the other being the Barri Gòtic; it contains some 50,000 people.
An area historically infamous for its nightlife and cabarets, as well as prostitution and crime, El Raval has changed significantly in recent years and due to its central location has become a minor attraction of Barcelona. It currently has a very diverse immigrant community (47.4% of its population was born abroad, ranging from all South America, Pakistanis and Filipinos, to a more recent Eastern European community, especially from Romania). It is home to many bars, restaurants, and night spots.
a. Letter of university admission,
b. Proof of payment of studies,
c. Proof of solvency and/or third-party guarantee.
a. Title of incorporation of the company,
b. Title accrediting the faculties of the legal representative of the company,
c. Corporate income tax filed in the last fiscal year (model 200).
a. Last three payslips,
b. Employment contract,
c. Last tax return.
a. Last income tax return,
b. Last three I.R.P.F. payment receipts,
c. Details of the manager or administrator.
a. Bank references or bank guarantee,
b. Proof of income abroad
c. Personal recommendations signed and sealed by the issuing body.
Once the documents has been received you will receive instructions on how to proceed with different payments during your reservation.
To reserve the apartment, you must pay the minimum amount corresponding to a monthly fee plus 10% of the total amount to the rental contract.
• Deposit: equivalent to 2 months of renting ( consult for stays of less than 3 months)
• Agency fee: non-refundable. The agency commission corresponds to 10% of the total amount of the contract and must be paid when confirming the reservation plus the month of renting.
You will have to pay a two-month security deposit.